As a Content Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing the marketing content to support the business. Be the voice of KTDC IELTS.
- Detail Content Plan: Develop and manage the online and offline detail content plan.
- Content Development: Lead the development of new content by engaging stakeholders, aligning with marketing campaigns and working closely with other teams.
- Content Availability: Work with other marketing teams to ensure the content is made available to customers (internally and externally) in line with the overall content plan.
- Management and Reporting: Evaluate the content to ensure the continual development of new and effective content; provide reports for key stakeholders.
- Collaborate: Work with marketing team members and other teams to create and pitch content; assisting in building outreach email lists of press contacts.
- Risk Management: Manage operational and regulatory risks in content delivery.
- Content Creation: fanpage, facebook group, fanpage, email,…
- IELTS band score at least 7.5
- Have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, informatics, marketing, or related field.
- Have a good command of written and spoken Vietnamese/English.
- Have a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
- Have strategic thinking and decision making to connect long-term strategy with shorter-term execution plans.
- Creative and experienced in defining new customer-focused contents.
- Be able to present clearly in order to engage and influence a range of senior stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Effectively prioritizing responsibilities based on impact, timelines, workflow and goals.
- Have good communication skills to influence and work effectively is a plus
- You know how to write compelling content that connects with targeted audiences. Your writing is clear, interesting and makes people want to take action.
- You’re ready to move quickly, test content, and iterate to find the perfect solution.
- Have experiences in using customer and market intelligence to help develop and adapt the content.
- Have experience in running integrated marketing campaigns to boost brand awareness and understand the concept of marketing communication strategies.
- Working in a professional foreign environment
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
- Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside managers and other team members on challenging projects.
- Worldwide health insurance after probation.
- 13th-month salary
- Company trip every year after 1 year of working.
Please send your full resume, contact details and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Your name – Position
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!
Company Trip 2019: Đảo Koh Chang – Thái Lan
Tiệc Giáng Sinh 2019: InterContinental Saigon Hotel
Bến Tre – Khu du lịch Lan Vương 2018
Hóa trang Halloween 2018
Company Trip 2017: Đảo Bali
Company Trip 2017: – Đỉnh núi lửa Batur Bali Volcano