The Admin & HR Officer will be responsible to assist Human Resource Department in the day to day operations and administration of KTDC office. We are looking for a responsible Admin & HR Officer to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
We now have an opening for: 01 position: Full-time Admin & HR Officer (Junior)
Admin & HR Officer reports directly to Senior HR Administrator, and performs a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Support and perform all task assisgned in paperwork process: work permit/ visa application, …
- Assist recruitment via job posting, interview arrangement, and interview process facilitation.
- Handle staff profile: always keep information most-updated
- Maintain and re-order office supplies and other equipment as required
- Take in charge of ordering stationary, equipment,…
- Coordinate with suppliers and contractors on facility upgrades, upkeep, and emergency repairs.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- College degree or above
- 0+ year of experience of HR/ Admin
- Passion for education and human growth & development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Be proactive, interpersonal and detail-oriented, solution-oriented
- Hardworking, careful, flexible & organized skills, friendly, reliable, independent, considerate & Self-motivated personality, and teamwork.
- Able to work under high pressure
- Show initiative and has a strong work ethic
This job description may be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations of the organization in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
- Working time: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working in a professional foreign environment with a culture of learning and growth.
- Providing developmental coaching and mentoring along the way;
- Worldwide Health insurance after probation;
- Health & Social Insurance from Government;
- 13th-month salary;
- Company trip/ team building every year;
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Jan 30th 2022.
Title: KTDC IELTS – Your name – Applying for the position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!