Established in 2009 KTDC Group is a foreign owned and run Training centre specializing in IELTS & Business Skills. In 7 years of business operation, KTDC Group has acquired a solid reputation in the Vietnamese market enabling to position itself at the top ranking of Language & Training centers in Vietnam. With highly personalized and effective training together with a distinctive customer service approach, we have trained more than 20,000 people, many of them with successful stories of achievement.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a reputable foreign organization? KTDC Group is seeking a talented person to fully support the Customer Service department. If you think that you can make a difference for our company and you are a motivated, hard working, enthusiastic, multi-tasking person with extraordinary people skills, we would like to hear from you.
Job Title: Marketing Executive for IELTS office (1 position)
Marketing executive position is responsible for formulating plans and developing student’s interest in studying at KTDC Group. Identifying student’s needs and wants in order to implement strategic plans and manage events, promotions activities effectively. Additionally, the position is also in charge of liaising and networking with stakeholders, communicating and monitoring progress of marketing activities and marketing materials. Working closely with CS team, designers, and other suppliers to create effective marketing channels internally and externally.
– Identify customer’s needs and able to come up with ideas and channels that can effectively implementing marketing activities and increase student’s interests.
– Contributing to and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
– Identifying and implying marketing tools set which can use for each event, activity in promoting the company.
– Brand building through company images, words of mouth.
– Creating and brainstorming with manager / director to come up with unique and better ideas for promoting company and courses.
– Monitoring competitor’s activities in order to keep updated and quick response to the market.
– Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
– Managing budgets for campaign, events and other marketing activities.
– Evaluate sponsorship opportunities, cooperate and secure sponsorship.
– Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
– Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our customers’ needs
– Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, and then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
– Managing all promotion channels. Both in online and offline channels.
– Evaluating marketing campaigns quarterly.
– Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metric
– Analyzing reports and recommends strategies.
– University graduate.
– Knowledge and experiences in online and offline marketing.
– Minimum 1- 2 year experience in similar position. Working experience in education is advantaged.
– Creative approach.
– Good organization and planning skills
– Drive, motivation and enthusiasm.
– Ability to work under pressure and to dead-lines.
– The confidence to “sell” your ideas.
– Good business sense and budget awareness.
– Result oriented.
– Problem solving.
– Full time
– Location: District 1, HCMC
– Salary: Negotiate
– Working in a professional foreign environment
– Worldwide health insurance after probation.
– 13th month salary.
– Overseas company trip every year.
– Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
Job Title: Customer Service officer for IELTS office (1 position)
Customer Service officer at KTDC Group has a very important role communicating, supporting students, organizing and coordinating online and offline events, and making sure that students are enjoying the high quality service that is associated with our IELTS training courses quality.
• Consulting, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner, helping students to find the right courses which most suit their English ability and requirements.
• Arranging placement tests and giving test results to students.
• In charge of the reception area. Answering the phone, greeting customers, collecting course fees and filling accounting forms at the end of the day.
• Keep accurate record of student’s payment.
• Manage and observe the studying process of students during the course and support when students need it.
• Support the trainers with final testing.
• Organizing and coordinating marketing events.
• Develop/ maintain the relationship with past, current or future students.
• Maintain a balance between the company policy and customers benefits. Handle the problems in the best interest of both company and customers.
• Supporting online marketing activities (Forums, social networks such as face book, blog)
• Perform other duties as assigned by managers.
• Be willing to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime if needed.
• Able to communicate fluently in English.
• Demonstrate passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
• Strong detail orientation.
• Excellent communication skills, maintaining direct interaction with customers
• Working independently, well organized, Ability to manage a variety of tasks, honest, motivated and enthusiastic.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Social network (Facebook, Forums)
• Thorough Knowledge of Online marketing and understanding student requirements would be an advantage.
• Full time (12pm-8pm)
• Salary: 6mil- 8mil
• Working in a professional foreign environment
• Worldwide health insurance after probation.
• 13th month salary.
• Overseas company trip every year.
• Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to email@example.com no later than 27/11/2016. Title: your name – Customer service position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.