The Senior HR Executive is responsible to manage the Human Resource Department in the daily functions of HR, admin, and logistic duties to provide the best HR services to the company on various perspectives: work permit and visa for expatriate staff; hiring and interviewing staff; professional development arrangement; kinds of insurances and payment; a budget record for activities, events, and enforcing company policies and practices, etc.
This position acts in accordance with all functions of HR to demonstrate professionalism and a strong customer service approach to both internal and external stakeholders of the company.
We now have an opening for: 01 position: Full-time Senior HR Executive
Senior HR Executive reports directly to Centre Manager, and performs a full range of duties, including but not limited to: 1/ HR & Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Lead full-cycle recruitment process: job posting, receiving applications, screening CVs, setting up interviews, and short-listing candidates.
- Responsible for full employee life cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding, and make the appropriate adjustment.
- Expatriate services: To provide support to expatriate staff in the work permit, visa / temporary residency card application process.
- Labor contract management: review, the follow-up to complete labor preparation process on time.
- In charge of payroll and employee benefits.
- Compile all data for the performance appraisal process and annual salary review.
- Manage related works of social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, and additional insurance schemes.
- Build, develop, and maintain employee information storage systems.
- Develop HR programs, including employee engagement and professional development.
2/ Internal Communication:
- Join to support in organizing internal events, collective activities to create connections with employees.
- Create, design and compose contents of announcements, brochures about staff activities, events, programs proposed and held by the HR Department for the company’s employees.
- Update and communicate internal information to all employees via emails, posters, social media channels…
- Contact with other departments to publish HR information in a timely and effective way.
3/ General Office Operations:
- Manage office building including properties, facilities and equipment remain in good condition & well-appearance.
- Manage the office and maintenance suppliers to ensure office buildings run smoothly and efficiently
- Plan the maintenance scheduling related to the facilities of the office.
- Manage office decoration/ renovation
Administration System/ Process/ Procedures:
- Manage and develop Admin. System; Process and Procedure to ensure the organization effectiveness & efficiency.
- Keep maintain & manage the legal documents of the company including other representative offices
- Administer and monitor administration budget, cost control
Managing Admin Department & Tasks Assignment:
- Manage & develop administrative team including coaching Administrative Officer, and Cleaners to perform in a professional & accurate manner.
Undertaking other tasks as and when required.
- Having at least 3+years of experience as an HR Specialist/ Generalist or a similar/ higher position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Good understanding of HR admin activities
- Passion for education and human growth & development
- Strong sense of integrity, professionalism, and leadership qualities
- Be proactive, interpersonal and detail-oriented, solution-oriented
- Have a strong sense of empathy
- Ability to design and develop a customer-centric culture.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under high pressure to meet deadlines
This job description may be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations of the organization in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
- Working time: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working in a professional foreign environment with a culture of learning and growth.
- Providing developmental coaching and mentoring along the way;
- Worldwide Health insurance after probation;
- Health & Social Insurance from Government;
- 13th-month salary;
- Company trip/ team building every year;
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 20th 2022.
Title: your name – Applying for the position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!