KTDC is an education company. We believe in experiential education and are looking for lifelong learners. If you’re curious to learn about others and can get behind our mission of making study IELTS accessible to motivate many learners to communicate confidently and effectively and to have all the necessary skills to become successful in their academic and professional life, then this could be the role for you!
As a Program Consultant, you are often the first introduction and be responsible for promoting professional counseling to customers to sign them up for the best fit English course at KTDC. You will manage the pipeline of students from initial contact right through to payment of tuition fees to ensure a beautiful customer experience from enrollment through departure.
Would you like to share these values with us? If so, we welcome you to become a member of the KTDC family.
We now have an opening for 01 position: Full-time Program Consultant
- Give counseling to customers (Walk-in, Phone, Referral, Chat online, Database Telesales, etc…)
- Follow the KTDC process of inputting, saving, storing, and updating data responsibly.
- Bring customers for Center facilities Tour.
- Support the customers before, during, and after the Placement Test. Deliver the Placement Test results professionally and find the most suitable classes for the customers.
- Cooperate with the Customer Service Team to provide the best service to the customers as well as the students.
- Following up on all potential customers.
- Making Invoices, collecting tuition fees, book fees, issue red invoices.
- Making a proactive business plan to archive target.
- Handling customers’ complaints and requests within the authority.
- Learning about products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Support local marketing activities on campus and outside.
- Working closely with other departments to provide the best service for customers.
- Achieve monthly target for New-enroll.
- Other duties assigned from time to time by CS Team Leader.
- Graduate from a college or higher, majoring in sales is a priority.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be good at using computer, internet, Word, Excel.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Good skill of communication and persuasion.
- Be responsible, dependable, honest, and mature.
- Be friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students.
- Be 1-2 years experiences
- Result Oriented.
This job description may be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations of the organization in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
- Working time: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working in a professional foreign environment;
- Worldwide Health insurance after probation;
- Health & Social Insurance from Government;
- 13th month salary;
- Company trip/ team building every year;
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Jun 25th, 2022.
Title: Your name – Applying position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!