KTDC is a high-end boutique IELTS test prep center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Established in 2009 not to be the biggest, but definitely the best in the industry.
We are looking for highly qualified and experienced student coaches to support our students on their IELTS journey. Recently IELTS tests have been required in high schools and local Universities and this jump to English at an IELTS level can be very challenging for young adults. Our personal coaches will provide the ‘wrap-around’ support package each individual needs focusing on support and encouragement, providing extra tutorial services and handling difficulties with study.
We also work hand-in-glove with our marketing and customer service consulting team to make sure we provide a highly personalized student experience. At KTDC every employee is an extension of the other and having strong working partnerships between teams is essential.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
1. Student Progress Management
- Targeting and following up with students that have identified study issues.
- Ensure that personal study plans are prepared according to students’ individual needs
- Monitor student progress
- Support students that have lost enthusiasm to study
- Engage with students to foster a sense of community and trust
2. Student Services
- Identify gaps in student learning or confidence.
- Develop and deliver student orientation sessions before they begin studying
- Develop and deliver new support activities to meet student needs.
- Maintain a comfortable and supportive classroom environment
- Update student progress in the CRM system
- Enforce high customer service standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Empathy for the difficulties in studying English
- Experience in developing study plans
- Problem solving skills with a “solution – focused” outcome
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Google products and reporting skills
- Able to work on a rotation schedule including weekends, mornings, and evenings.
- Knowledge of customer service and the education industry
- Knowledge of the IELTS exam and requirements
- Can demonstrate a proficient level of English (IELTS Band 7.5+)
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Working in a professional foreign environment with a culture of learning and growth;
- Ongoing coaching, professional development and mentoring
- Worldwide Health insurance after probation;
- Health & Social Insurance from Government;
- 13th-month salary;
- Opportunities to study English (Include IELTS) for free after passing the probationary period.
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 15th, 2023.
Title: your name – Applying position.
Due to high demand, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!