KTDC is an educational organization. We believe in experiential education and are looking for lifelong learners. If you’re curious to learn about others and can get behind our mission of making IELTS journey accessible to motivate many learners to communicate confidently and effectively and to have all the necessary skills to become successful in their academic and professional life, then this could be the role for you!
As a Customer Service Officer, you are a KTDC representative who makes contact with students for the first time until they come back to share their success with us. Would you like to share these values with us? If so, we welcome you to become a member of the KTDC family.
We now have an opening for: 01 position: Full-time Customer Service Officer
- Enthusiastically support students and help them to achieve their goals
- Co-operate with and support teachers.
- Open-minded and receive feedback with the ability to adapt and change
- Be detail-oriented and good at multi-tasking
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime if needed
- Other duties assigned from time to time by CS Team Leader and Managers
- Ẹnjoy communicating and working with people
- Graduate from a college or higher, major in sales is a priority.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be good at using computer, internet, Word, Excel.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Good skill of communication and persuasion.
- Be responsible, dependable, honest, and mature.
- Be friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students.
- Result Oriented.
- Prefer candidates with work experience
- Working time: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working in a professional foreign environment;
- Worldwide Health insurance after probation;
- Health & Social Insurance from Government;
- 13th month salary;
- Company trip/ team building every year;
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Nov 30th, 2021
Title: your name – Applying position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!