KTDC IELTS is looking for a talented candidate to join the team as a Sales Admin. This position will support the general administrative functions of a wide variety of academic or administrative units including answering phones, replying Facebook inbox, preparing reports, and providing general office support.
We now have an opening for: 01 position: Full-time Sales Admin
Sales Admin reports directly to Customer Service Team Leader, and performs a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Assist PC/CS team to answer telephone (Gcall), reply Facebook Inbox during the Placement test (PT), training, meeting, etc.
- Work closely with Line Manager to prepare and organise the documents and reports – related to PC/CS team performance
- Assist teachers with techinical issues in classroom (online/ offline) as needed
- Provide directions or information and solve routine issues in Zoom platform during the placement test time.
- Assist in arranging reasonable and balanced teaching schedule for teachers.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- College degree or above
- At least 1- year related experience
- Passion for education and human growth & development
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Microsoft Excel) and Google suite (Doc, Spreadsheet, etc.)
- Good command of English
- Be proactive, interpersonal and detail-oriented, solution-oriented
- Hardworking, careful, flexible & organized skills, friendly, reliable, independent, considerate & Self-motivated personality, and teamwork.
- Able to work under high pressure
- Show initiative and has a strong work ethic
This job description may be reviewed annually and may be subject to amendment or modification at any time after consultation with the post holder. It is not a comprehensive statement of procedures and tasks but sets out the main expectations of the organization in relation to the post holder’s professional responsibilities and duties.
- Working time: Full-time, Afternoon/night shift
- Salary: Negotiable
- Working in a professional foreign environment with a culture of learning and growth.
- Providing developmental coaching and mentoring along the way;
- Worldwide Health insurance after probation;
- Health & Social Insurance from Government;
- 13th-month salary;
- Company trip/ team building every year;
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 20th 2022.
Title: KTDC IELTS – Your name – Applying for the position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!