We are looking for qualified and experienced trainers to deliver high quality training at our unique IELTS training centers. Every day we share information about the IELTS exam and brainstorm ways to improve our teaching methods and curriculum content. We adhere to standard business ethics and up to now, we have been able to procure a flawless reputation with Vietnamese students. Our goal is not to be the biggest language center in Vietnam, just the best.
We now have an opening for:
- 01 position: Full-time IELTS Trainer
- 01 position: Substitute Trainer
· Ensuring training meets trainee needs and expectations;
· Ensuring training meets Company standards and organizational expectations;
· Maintaining good relationships with students and colleagues;
· Supporting other department’s activities and company plans.
· Plan, prepare and deliver high quality IELTS language training that meets the needs of different customer groups taking into account individual learning styles;
· Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage trainee performance throughout the course, and actively promote trainee autonomy and reflective practice;
· Contribute to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English teacher training courses, materials and related services, in order to meet trainee needs by actively working as a member of the training team;
· Actively engage in professional development and performance management to ensure quality and high standards in training;
· Support local marketing and promotional strategy, and assist other departments in delivering excellent customer service;
· To undertake any other related duties as requested by Manager;
· Follow the curriculum developed by the Center Manager.
· Other teachers and trainers
· Management team
· Administration team
· Marketing team
· Customer service team
· Ministry of Education and Training and other relevant Ministries
· Partner Universities and Teacher Training Colleges
· Department of Education and Training Centres and Partner schools
· Bachelor or Master ’s Degree in any field;
· You must be native speakers;
· At least 3-5 years of experience in teaching English/ IELTS;
· Should know the IELTS system well and its exams
· Teaching certificate (CELTA/ DELTA etc.);
· Be willing to work a flexible schedule if needed;
· Proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, Social networks.
Other important features or requirements of the job
– No passport restrictions
– For work permit to be processed, original certificates, first degree, teaching certificates as well as a police check from previous country are required.
– Working experience confirmation paper from previous employers.
– Full local medical check
– Criminal record issued by the authority of the resident country or the municipal office of Justice in Vietnam (if living in Vietnam for more than 6 months)
– Certificates and degrees should be issued by the authority of the resident country.
· Salary: $35 – $50/ hour
· Your own classroom/ working space with full of modern teaching facilities to teach, prepare lessons, and develop course material. (Full-time Trainer only)
· Immediate processing of work permit and resident card;
· Working in a professional foreign environment; Fun-loving colleagues and staff who work hard but enjoy an easy-going atmosphere at work;
· Worldwide health insurance after probation (In-patient package with affordable upgrades); (Full-time Trainer only)
· Overseas company trip every year. (Full-time Trainer only)
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30/11/2018.
Title: your name – Applying position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!