We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of courses and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with students;
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social medias (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness;
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.);
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels;
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website and other online channels;
• Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure all client needs are met and all projects are completed on time and to budget;
• Liaise with the in-house designers to create online and offline marketing material for a range of marketing campaign;
• Work with students and colleagues (trainers) to collect content marketing materials;
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.);
• Ensure client KPIs are met across all digital marketing activity;
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors;
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role in at least two years working experience;
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM;
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.);
• Skills and experience in creative content writing;
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good personality, presentable and willing to learn;
• Have experience in developing and coordinating promotion campaigns on a social media platform;
• Have experience in developing and creating online and digital promotion materials;
• Have ability to coordinate with external suppliers and media agencies to deliver positive results on campaigns and projects;
• Have excellent communication skill both in Vietnamese and English;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English;
• Passion in social media, digital media and making things happen.
BENEFIT AND OTHER INFORMATION
• Full time: 9:00 pm – 6:00 pm;
• Salary: Negotiate
• Working in a professional foreign environment;
• Worldwide Health insurance after probation;
• Health & Social Insurance from Government;
• 13th month salary;
• Overseas company trip every year;
• Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to email@example.com no later than 25/05/2018.
Title: your name – Applying position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!