We now have an opening for: Full-time Digital Marketing.
In this job position, you will be responsible for develop strong and innovative strategies to promote the business brand, products, and services.
• Planning and implementing advertising campaigns on social networking sites : Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, website,…
• Planning to implement SEO, SEM, Google AdWords to optimize the website’s ranking on search pages.
• Update and research Facebook algorithm, google ads and emerging trends in the market
• Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, content to produce engaging content and optimize user experience
• Experience in managing social media campaigns
• High sense of keeping up with market trends and developing up-to-date, relevant content.
• Have good critical thinking skills and analytical skills.
• Knowledge in Education field is preferred
• International working environment
• Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
• Worldwide Health insurance after probation
• Health & Social insurance from Government
• 13th month salary
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 30th,2023
Title: your name – Applying position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!
Christmas party – Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon
Company Trip: Koh Chang Island – Thailand
Christmas party: InterContinental Saigon Hotel
Company Trip: Bali Island
Company Trip: – Batur Bali Volcano