Customer Service Representative at KTDC Group has a very important role in the organization. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem, support students, organize, coordinate online and offline events, and making sure that students are enjoying the high-quality service that is associated with our IELTS training courses.
The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies and be well-trained in English/ IELTS Course knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to students.
• Consulting and handling customer inquiries in a professional manner, helping students to find the right courses which most suit their English ability and requirements via offline and online channel: at the office, website, Facebook.
• Taking excellent care of students. Manage and observe the studying process of students during the course and support when students need it.
• Maintain a balance between the company policy and customer benefits. Handle the problems in the best interest of both company and customers.
• In charge of the reception area: answering the phone, greeting customers and handle student payment.
• Maintain all facilities and equipment in proper condition
• Administration tasks: manage student documents, make reports, etc.
• Support the trainers if needed
• Organizing and coordinating marketing events.
• Develop/ maintain the relationship with past, current or future students.
• Arranging placement and final tests and giving test results to students.
• Supporting online marketing activities
• Other duties that arise during employment
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
• Strong detail orientation;
• Professional style, agility, and good attitude;
• Passion in education and service industry;
• Customer-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy and teamwork spirit;
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations, excellent communication skills.
• Working independently, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Be willing to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime if needed.
• Able to work at 2 different office locations (District 1 and Tan Binh District)
• Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese;
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Social networks
• Thorough knowledge of online marketing and understanding student requirements would be an advantage.
• You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
• You are energized by interacting with and helping people. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes and seek to empower and educate our customers.
• You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way.
• You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side.
• You bring solutions to the table not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong).
• You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
• Full time: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm;
• Salary: from 7 to 9 million;
• Working in a professional foreign environment;
• Worldwide Health insurance after probation;
• Health & Social Insurance from Government;
• 13th month salary;
• Company trip every year;
• Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to email@example.com no later than 30/11/2018.
Title: your name – Applying position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!