As Content Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing the marketing content to support the business. Be the voice of KTDC IELTS.
- Content Strategy: Build the overall content strategy for the business across platforms to align with the overall brand, projects and positioning.
- Detail Content Plan: Develop and manage the online and offline detail content plan.
- Content Creation: Pitching and creating compelling, smart, carefully crafted content that capture attention in a sea of competing headlines.
- Content Development: Lead the development of new content by engaging stakeholders, aligning with marketing campaigns and working closely with other teams.
- Content Availability: Work with other marketing teams to ensure the content is made available to customers (internally and externally) in line with the overall content plan.
- Management and Reporting: Evaluate the content to ensure the continual development of new and effective content; provide reports for key stakeholders.
- Collaborate: Work with marketing team members and other teams to create and pitch content; assisting in building outreach email lists of press contacts.
- Risk Management: Manage operational and regulatory risks in content delivery.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, informatics, marketing, or related field.
- Have a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
- Have a good command of written and spoken Vietnamese/English.
- Have decent design skills and be able to use relevant programmes (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
- Have the ability to understand IELTS concepts and translate them into simple ideas to engage a broad set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative and experienced in defining new customer-focused contents.
- Be able to present clearly in order to engage and influence a range of senior stakeholders, customers and partners.
- Have strategic thinking and decision making to connect long-term strategy with shorter-term execution plans.
- Have good communication skill to influence and work effectively with a range of customer and external parties.
- Have good teamwork skill to manage yourself, but also work within a team.
- Effectively prioritizing responsibilities based on impact, timelines, workflow and goals.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- You know how to write compelling content that connects with targeted audiences. Your writing is clear, interesting and makes people want to take an action.
- You can adjust content strategy, voice and tone based on target audience.
- You’re ready to move quickly, test content, and iterate to find the perfect solution.
- Have experiences in using customer and market intelligence to help develop and adapt the content.
- Have experience in running integrated marketing campaigns to boost brand awareness and understand the concept of marketing communication strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business key performance indicators.
- Working in a professional foreign environment
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
- Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside managers and other team members on challenging projects.
- Worldwide health insurance after probation.
- 13th-month salary
- Company trip every year after 1 year of working.
Please send your full resume, contact details and application letter to email@example.com no later than 20/08/2019.
Title: Your name – Position
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!
KTDC GROUP – IELTS TRAINING CENTER