We now have an opening for: Full-time Content Creative Lead
As a Content Creative Lead, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing the marketing content to support the business. Be the voice of KTDC IELTS.
• Develop creative ideas and produce trending content on all digital platforms, including Tiktok, Facebook and Youtube
• Suggest creative marketing activities, keeping up with trending topics, our competitors and the market, ensuring relevance and aligning with our brand voice and USP’s.
• Collaborate with relevant staff to brainstorm new creative activities and conduct brand events and workshops.
• Manage and make monthly/quarterly content plans.
• High sense of keeping up with market trends and developing up-to-date, relevant content.
• Have good critical thinking skills and analytical skills
• Demonstrate a high level of spoken and written English (having an IELTS Certificate is a plus)
• Knowledge in Education field is preferred
• Full-time schedule with flexibility including weekends and evenings when required
• International working environment
• Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
• Hybrid schedule between office and home
• Worldwide Health insurance after probation
• Health & Social insurance from Government
• 13th month salary
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15th,2023
Title: your name – Applying position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!
Christmas party – Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon
Company Trip: Koh Chang Island – Thailan
Christmas party: InterContinental Saigon Hotel
Company Trip: Bali Island
Company Trip: – Batur Bali Volcano