We are looking for a responsible Administrative Executive to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Executive include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. As a member of team, the Administrative Executive will hold a central role in the company undertaking a range of duties, these are listed below.
- Research, organize and book travel arrangements, preparing accompanying travel documents, meeting papers and other relevant information;
- Provide administrative support to Managers ahead of meetings and events; producing information, photocopying and other required tasks;
- General administration management on applying or renewing trainer’s paperwork, including undertaking the following tasks:
- Preparing and collecting paperwork;
- Arranging appointment for trainers doing health check-up;
- Applying Criminal background check;
- Applying/ Renewing Work Permit;
- Applying Residence Card;
2. OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Order office supplies and research new suppliers;
- Update and maintain office machines, systems, Internet etc.
- Work with building management at 2 centers;
- General office management, including undertaking the following tasks:
- Support answering the phone;
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
3. FINANCE ADMINISTRATION
- Check daily course receipts and bills at 2 centers;
- Report the result after checking to Manager;
4. MARKETING SUPPORT
- Support company’s event;
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
5. HR ADMINISTRATION
- Support posting job advertised;
- Contact and arrange/ rearrange the interview schedule with candidates;
- Arrange interviews
- Answering phones from candidates;
- Other tasks assigned by Managers.
- Strong detail orientation
- Professional style, agility, and good attitude;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to do multi-task;
- Hardworking, trustworthy and teamwork spirit;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work;
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule if needed;
- Proficiency in English;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Social networks.
- Salary: 5 – 8 million
- Working in a professional foreign environment
- Opportunities to study English for free after passing the probationary period.
- Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside managers and other team members on challenging projects.
- Worldwide health insurance after probation.
- 13th month salary.
- Company trip every year after 1 year of working.
- Days: Monday to Saturday (2 day-off on Saturday per month)
- Time: 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Please send your full resume, recent photo (taken within the last 6 months), contact details, application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10/05/2019.
- Title: your name – Applying position.
We apologize that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!
KTDC GROUP – IELTS TRAINING CENTER